The Rest Is
Our soccer skills activity programs:-
• Are for juniors, youth and seniors.
• Can provide an ideal introduction to football fundamentals
• Prepare children for organized sport disciplines and routines
• Challenge/Support each child relative to their ability rather than against blindly elitist standards
• Introduce children to vital social skill development experiences and team sport concepts
• Operate in a nurturing, supportive, warm, caring, and non-threatening manner
• Involve the use of safe, child-friendly equipment
• Are deliberately non-elitist.
Our team of DBS Certified, qualified sports coaches are here to teach your child the important skills of the much loved game and support them through their development.
To offer local players, from the age of 4 right through to adults, the opportunity to access coaching that will support and run alongside their existing grassroots and academy coaching at clubs and in schools. We give our players detailed coaching and ideas for all aspects of the game. It is our aim to provide players with opportunities to develop not only as footballers but as people, who are creative and independent learners capable of making decisions and solving problems on a football pitch and in other social situations.
Our training programmes not only focus on football development but we also support the improvement of fitness levels, strength and conditioning whilst promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Professional Coaching Services.
1-2-1 coaching for both children and adults
Small group sessions for siblings, friends or team mates
Training programmes in preparation for trials.
Group sessions for 5-6 year olds.
Girls Sessions both in groups and 1-2-1’s with our female
C licence coach.
Our brand new Shooting Stars classes for 2-4 year olds.
After school programmes
School Holiday fun camps for ages 4-13 year olds (Football, Multi Sports & Dance Camps)
Pre Season Training Programmes both individual and teams.
Birthday Parties, fundraisers and more…